ThinkingRock has companion apps for your iPhone or Android smartphone. The Android and iPhone applications are free but the TR desktop module to sync data is only available with the paid version (3.x).
On the go?
- Collect thoughts
- Edit actions
- Plan projects
- Consult reference items
- Collect new thoughts, edit or delete them
- Review Do ASAP actions without action date
- Review actions by date: past, today, week, next7, beyond
- Filter by context, priority, time and energy
- Mark actions to done
- Change Action date
- Edit Action Notes
- Project: update all project text fields;
- Reference items: update notes
- Global search
Once new thoughts have been synced to the desktop, they are removed from the device.
For syncing instructions, see the following articles.
TR iPhone app
Sync can be done through wifi or Dropbox.
Get the latest version from the Apple store.
TR Android app
Synchronizing data can be done through a USB cable, using WiFi or Dropbox.
The application needs a phone with Android v2.1 or higher. The latest version needs desktop version 3.5.1 and updated modules. See here to install latest modules.
Get the latest version from Google play
or from the following link.