ThinkingRock allows users to define their goal levels (short term, 5 years, life). Users can then enter goals and motivate themselves by specifying the rewards, brainstorming, support, start date, end date, obstacles, etc. Users can link goals to projects.
1. Define Goal Levels
Using this screen, user can create and maintain goal levels. Per goal level, user is able to decide which fields are applicable.
Icon on menu:
2. Process a thought as Goal
- Entered a thought and Process it
- Select non-actionable
- Select Create a Goal and the Goal Level
- Add Notes (optional)
3. Brainstorm the goal
- Add a project - if you don't see these options, click on Show / Hide Projects icon:
- Choose Link New Project to create a new top project
- Choose Link Existing Project to select a project from current list of projects
- Edit goal (either double-click or press the pencil button) to enter Vision, Rewards and Obstacles. The fields to be used are defined at goal level.
- To plan a project, double-click on it: Review Projects open with the project selected